Refunds & Calcellations
If the client cancels his/her booking due to unavoidable circumstances, the company is liable to recover cancelation charges from the client. All cancellations are to be submitted in written.
- Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek — full refund.
- Cancellation between 30 days and 20 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
- Cancellation less than 20 days to the start of the trek — no refund.
- The above cancellation charges are only against the main tour or trek provided by the company. If the client has booked any other services such as air tickets, train tickets, hotel stay or any third party product, then the company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of the respective third party.
- The company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the client.
- The refund should be processed within 15-20 days from the date of cancellation request.
- Please note transfer fee charged at the time of booking will not be refundable. (Bank changes etc.)
- We reserve all the rights to change or modify the trek or tour depending on the current situation and there will be no refund in that case.
- No refund for one day trek, hike or sightseeing.
Payment for the trek & Tour can be done by cheque/draft/online bank transfer. After you have registered for the trek on the website, you will receive a confirmation email from us. The email confirms your participation for the date of your choice. The email also contains details on how to make the payment for the trek& tour. The payment is to be made to the Manu adventures and tours bank account with HDFC bank.